HOW DOES HILLTOWN CDC HELP THE COMMUNITY?
- develops affordable senior housing in our towns
- develops and manages affordable family housing
- develops and sells affordable homes to first time homebuyers
- pays local contractors to rehabilitate local homes
- runs the Hilltown Elder Network (HEN)
- secures social service funding for partner agencies
- provides professional counseling to hilltown businesses
- publishes the annual Hilltown Business Directory
- provides professional planning, grant writing, and project management services to the towns in our area.
- is the coordinating agency for the Three County Rural Continuum of Care regional homeless program
- managed and completed handicapped-accessibility improvement projects for local public buildings
- managed and completed major public facilities projects
- advocates for resources for the hilltown region and for the preservation of rural communities
Hilltown CDC is governed by a local citizen Board of Directors
Hilltown CDC continually seeks input from the community about local priorities and needs.
Hilltown CDC is the only diversified social service agency in the hilltowns.