Please visit our events page to learn about events at the Hilltown CDC, or events sponsored in part by the Hilltown CDC



Hilltown CDC is conducting a Housing Preferences Survey for the towns of:  Russell, Huntington and Chester.   This survey will help assess the needs for senior housing and multi-family housing in the region.  We need your help to make this survey useful to the region.   Please take this survey



PUBLIC HEARING for the planning of the FY18 CDBG Grant

Participating communities: Chesterfield, Cummington, Goshen, Peru, Plainfield and Worthington

Where: Town of Chesterfield Selectboard Meeting Room
When: Monday, February 5th 2018, 6:00 pm

Come Share your input on proposed projects:
•    Housing Rehabilitation
•    Hilltown Elder Network
•    Health Outreach Program for Elders
•    Childcare Subsidy Program
•    It Takes a Village
•    Or other programs of interest to you

GSH Infor Sheet outreach newe deadline.jpg
spanish outreach new date.jpg


Hilltown CDC is currently seeking General Contractors who are interested in working on Housing Rehabilitation projects funded through the Community Development Block Grant. We currently have funding to complete 18 rehab projects under the FY17 Grant.      

 Projects are planned in the towns of Chesterfield, Cummington, Goshen, Peru, Plainfield, Westhampton, and Worthington with projects typically ranging upwards to $30,000.00. Contractors working on Hilltown CDC Housing Rehab projects are assured payment for all approved work, a quick turnaround on invoices, and a steady source of local work all year.

 GC’s must possess a valid Contractor Supervisor’s License and a Home Improvement Contractor’s License (lead certification is preferred but not required).  Contractors must have Commercial Liability insurance as well as Workman’s Comp coverage if applicable.   

HCDC is an EEO/Section 3 Employer. Women & members of minority groups are encouraged to apply.

 Please contact Paula S. Bilodeau, Program Manager, at (413) 296-4536, ext. 123 for an application or email 

Funding is provided by the US Dept. of HUD/DHCD and MA CDBG Programs.